A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guild application (Shaman)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riev

PostSubject: Guild application (Shaman)   Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 am

Hey there Duality, My name is Markus, 21 years old male from Sweden and a very serious player unlike some Swedish kids. i am playing Riev a Draenei resto shaman who would like to join your ranks.

I have been talking with one of your members who told me that you are looking for some healers and especially shamans so that's why i thought i'll make an application to what seems to be a cool guild =)

I have now been playing WoW for about 3 years or so and have lots of end game experiance, In TBC i was in a good guild on my former server Shattered Hand where i got raid exp from every raid in end game except Sunwell Plateu. Now in WOTLK I have been pugging alot and playing with some 10 man guilds and I got exp and achievements from every boss and raid except the EoE 10 and 25 which i have never done since every one is bugging me about achievements from there.

Here's a link to my wow armory page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Riev

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, just ask me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guild application (Shaman)
Page 1 of 1