Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just so you know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexterous

Dexterous

Just so you know... Empty
PostSubject: Just so you know...   Just so you know... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 am

Im only going to come on for ulduar im busy with six-form work, and some revision which i would rather get done than go naxx. As ulduar is only one day of the week compared to 2-3days of naxx it will be easier to attend. Also i can still play with you guys.

Im sure you dont mind me saying that im not a bad member of the 'team' (The 10 of us doing ulduar at the moment). So i can help, I want to help the guild.

Im sure you all understand

Thx
Dexterous
Back to top Go down
Gobra

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know...   Just so you know... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 am

[i]
good luck with your revision mate:) hope its all worth it in the end^^
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know...   Just so you know... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 am

Don't worry Dex, there is no problem. Your gear is already good enough to do some tries at Ulduar, so there is no need for you to come on Naxx. Thou we've been able last time to have a full Guild Run on Naxxramas Heroic, so there should be not anymore problems on grouping up, we got people and various alts to arrange the group for the best setup Smile
Thanks to have told us!
Good luck with your revisions Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know...   Just so you know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just so you know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duality :: Random :: Random discussion-
Jump to: