Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiibogl

Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance Empty
PostSubject: Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance   Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi,

My name's Ryan, I'm 20 years old, from Northern England. I have been playing Warcraft for roughly 4 months. I play this game for fun, rather than being a "hardcore" player. I am online most days of the week, mainly PM server time. So, as I understand, this would fit with your guild quite well. When I am online, i'm a keen raider, and have been on a naxx run with some duality members (thanks to Ivorbiggen).

Shiibogle is a balance druid. I have my superior gear achievement, and I now working towards the epic achievment. I am also getting a collection of feral gear, so I can try out tanking as dual spec. I have achievements for Naxx 10, VOA 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25. I am hoping it won't be too long till naxx 25 is added to the list Razz

I am always prepared for any eventuality i.e. regents, potions, durability always topped up lol

I hear only good news about duality, and would like, if at all possible, to be a part of it. So, this is why I am making apply here.

I have obviously seen guild members around the World, and Ivor as an irl friend recommended to me.

If I was to be accepted to duality, I would hope that joining this guild would mean making some new friends on the game, have a good time in party's; raids and just generally whatever is happening in guild at that time Smile

Armory link =

I hope my application is succesful, look forward to hearing from you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance   Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm

I hope to be able to come back on line properly, it's more then a week now that I am out from the game due to italian isp - it sucks...
I hope to come back soon and /w you Smile
see you soon!
Back to top Go down
shiibogl

PostSubject: Re: Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance   Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:03 am

ah kk.ivor told me you was having latency problems.look forward to hgearing from u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gobra

PostSubject: Re: Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance   Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:22 am

well i love druids,and your from my part of the world so i say let him in;p^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance   Application - Night Elf Druid;  Main spec = Balance Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Night Elf Druid; Main spec = Balance
Page 1 of 1