Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When do we raid?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jecht

Jecht

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Since for these 3 tries in Naxxrams we did good, I'd like to estabilish our raiding days, so everybody knows:

Wednesday (starting the new raid) and Monday (continue it).
Sunday for Sartharion 10men, easy and fast.
We can, still on sunday, try to do Malygos...

[EDIT] and I'd like to group up at 20.30 and start not later 20.45 (server time), to don't waste too much useful time!

What do you think about?
Back to top Go down
Tunrida

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:15 am

Looks good to me..
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Ok, since just Helene answered this post (good job Wink ), I'll decide by MY unanimous decision:

Raids will be taken on Wednesdays and Mondays, starting grouping from 20.25-20.30 and going at 20.45-20.50.
We will continue until we want, so there is not a time limit, just until you can.
Sundays and Tuesdays will be kept as "Jolly" days, to finish something or try a "fast" encounter (Malygos, Obsidian Sanctum-Sartharion).
Every other time you will be up, it's good to go heroics, farm gold, reputations or everything you want or need to do!

For raid reservation and signing up:
1. Sign up only if you are sure at least 95% to be able to come.
2. I will keep spots for: 2x Tanks, 2-3x Healers and 5-6x Dps', since we can do that in either way.
3. I'd like that, as I said in another post, everyone will sign up him/herself, even if you are "the only healer" or "the only tank" availible, just to be respectful to other people.
4. I'd like to take, for now, people enough well geared, just to give people with some lacks in their gear to improve a bit with heroic instances and to get easy life when taking them to raids, so they can be even a bit under requirements and improve their gear.
5. I'm not asking people to bring flasks/elixirs/stat food (for now, but bring them if you have! Wink ) but i'd like to have people with all gems and enchants they can have (helm and shoulders too, so gogo farm reputations!). Remember that I am a Jewelcrafter, so don't be afraid asking me, and for enchants I guess that Daniel (Unknownmage) and Giorgio (Awaken) will be happy to help. Same thing for the "Frost Resistance Gear" (we will need it!), Martin (Muminpappa) and Elia (Gilford) could help Plate wearers and Andrea (Stiffmajster) with Leather and Mail, as Daniel, again, (Unknownmage) for Clothies.
6. Every time there will be something wrong, we will quarrel loudly and scream at each other, with me having the last word of course, since I am the guild master! lol!

For every question and other boring stuff, ask me here or in game Smile

EDIT: skills over gear, but most of all: focus and will to play! cheers

Last edited by Jecht on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
letistrae

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

my enchant might be low (419) but i got enough tailoring skills to make useful things (436) hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Fundin

Fundin

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:26 pm

I can make flasks and elixir for the guild if u want, just ask me Wink (445/450 skill and elixir master) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm

EDIT 03/24
The days are the following:

Wednesday: 1st day - Naxxramas
Monday: 2nd day (eventually) - Naxxramas
Tuesday: Obsidian Sanctum - eventually Eye of Eternity

Raid times: raid starts 20.30 - 20.40 (at least I'd like to)

I hope that soon we'll be enough for the 2nd Naxx raid group, cause it's hard and sad to leave some of you guys outside from the raid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When do we raid? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do we raid?   When do we raid? Empty

Back to top Go down

When do we raid?
Page 1 of 1