A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Maddruid - Feral tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maddruid

PostSubject: Maddruid - Feral tank   Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 am

Hello Duality Smile Here's my application:

Name: Maddruid
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral - Tank with a big T! (Although... If I really really really really have to... Can respec to resto :p )

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Maddruid

My gear is mostly emblem gear and whatever I can get from heroics, since I haven't been in a wotlk-raid yet.
- which is why I want to join Duality Smile

Experience:
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's, Magtheridon, TK, SSC and ZA etc.
I started playing wow after tbc came out so no pre tbc experience.
I haven't been to any wotlk raids yet except for one time last boss in some sort of VoA xD

Professions: Alchemy and Skinning. I'm a high level fisherman and cook too :p (and first aid)

I'm a 16 years old male, and live in Denmark. I go to school, so I got homework too, but when I really want to do my homework, it doesn't take me more than an hour anyway :p

I can raid most days of the week I guess, from around 16.30-23.00. If you really need me to, I can stay up longer Smile - In weekends, if I'm not out, I can play all night :p
I don't have any other chars to raid with - I'm leveling up a death knight but I dunno how good that one's gonna turn out to be :p

I can use ventrilo/teamspeak/whatever program you want me to, and I can read tactics for bosses I'm not experienced with. ( which is all wotlk bosses Smile )

I'm a friendly player and will contribute to your guild in the ways that I can, so I'm looking forward to your response Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masterwizard

PostSubject: Re: Maddruid - Feral tank   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 am

GL, I hope u'll join us soon =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
letistrae

PostSubject: Re: Maddruid - Feral tank   Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm

whoooo Mad it's been a long time since we last played together =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile