Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sevut <Holy Paladin>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevut

Sevut <Holy Paladin> Empty
PostSubject: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm

/YELL WALL OF TEXT
/YELL WALL OF TEXT
/YELL WALL OF TEXT

Hey, first of all I coudn't find a pp forum so I will copy the questions over from over apps, if you want to know addittion info on me, please do ask in comments. I figure if I just answer the "main questions" then you will figure out if you want me in the guild or not.

Name: Sevut

Spec: Holy - 51/5/15 Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Sevut). I'm willing to respec, although I've never had xp with Prot so I woudn't like to be throwning into a tank setup, with appropriate gear I'll be more then happy to spec ret for a raid or two.

Other Guilds: While on this realm, no serious guilds at all (Eiltes probably the only guild I stopped a few weeks in Which is not a serious raiding guild, quite a social guild I stopped in while my friend was playing as he quit, I left the guild.)

Profs: I'll be max'ing out apch/herb within the next few days (When I can find some free time when I'm not raiding / instanceing)

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Sevut While oyu may see this as a problem at the moment, my current stats are around 26% crit / 16k mana / 1.4k SP, My real excuse is, I dinged 80 2 weeks ago. (I quit a week or 2 after WotLK came out and only got back into WoW a Month or so again)

Raid exp: I'll start here about putting information of myself so you can get a jist why I don't have great exp. I first dinged 70 just after 2.4 hit, I pretty much farmed kara for 6-7 weeks got fully epic / badge gear, and after that I rolled a rogue spent a month or two on that, and got to the point of Wrath when I took a few months off wow. So my exp isn't to good I guess, since it only is around TBC-HCs / Kara and Naxx 10 man (started Naxx 10 last week and downed a few bosses on HC-Naxx).

Play times: I'm a addict, nuff said'? Razz. Seriously, They maybe odd times when I maybe out a friday or sat night, which I will let the guild know in advance but I do spend alot (too much maybe?) time on WoW, as I'm a student anything past 6 PM GMT is perfect Raid times for me.

Vent: /rant Teamspeak > Vent. 8-) The basic answer to this is I have a mic, and obviously will be active on vent through Raids.

Me time <3:

Age 18
British (south yorkshire, Rotherham)
Student at Dearne Vally College Studying level 2 IT.
I'd like to think of myself as a Fun guy, while I'm looking for a serious Raiding guild, having fun is the most important thing for me, so you can expect me to be a mature playing giving 100% when possible while having fun and cracking the odd joke.

Is my net and Pc reliable: As I'm a 'geek' so to speak, I upgrade my PC alot so my hardware have no trouble with WoW, My ISP is Virgin Media 10 Meg connection My ping is normally okay, might get the odd Lagg spike once in a while normally fine.

My raiding exp and Gear is not up to what it should be at maybe, but you can be sure I give 100%, read up about my class and it's changes, look-up strats on bosses, and bring raid flasks/consum etc.

Hope to get a reply pretty soon.
*wishes my self luck*
Back to top Go down
masterwizard

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 am

I know we are in lack of healers (yesterday our MT had to spec holy for half wing xD).
So, good luck, i hope to see ya in guild soon =D
Back to top Go down
Awaken

Awaken

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am

I didn't specced holy! I tried out a Retri/holy spec that is incredibly fun to play and i managed to have you all alive XD
Back to top Go down
Sevut

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm

hehe.. Just wanted to do a quick gear update after doing naxx and another HC today and farming some EoH's I have got quite a nice amount of gear today, spell power almost at 1.6k 26% holy crit 16.8k mana.

So my gear is looking reasonable now, hope you get in touch soon 8-)

Sevut.
Back to top Go down
Tunrida

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:49 am

Another paladin, how great.. Just what we need xD
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 am

Well actually we need lot of active people, it doesn't matter at all class or spec, we can find a solution.
I will talk to you the first time I'll be online and you too Smile
See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevut <Holy Paladin>   Sevut <Holy Paladin> Empty

Back to top Go down

Sevut <Holy Paladin>
Page 1 of 1