Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application (mage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivorbigg

application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: application (mage)   application (mage) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi I'd like to introduce myself, im Rob, Im 22 yrs old and i ive in england

i've have been playing warcraft for about a year and a half now with my main charactor Ivorbiggen, he is a mage which
i have in Arcane Frost spec at the moment(18/0/53), his professions are tailoring 450 and skinning 450.
I've managed to clock up 59 days 19 hours so far, my armoury link is ... Ivorbiggen

since the release of wotlk i have successfully raided all 10man raids appart from maly although i do have full raid exp (whiped at 5%)
i have also had experince of raiding 25man Naxx, OS and VOA achives for OS and VOA available

befor a raid i ensure i have all flasks potions and food buffs required for the long haul
the day befor the raid in planned, i have ventrilo however i sat on my mic not long ago and need to relpace it as it snapped in half haha.
I use the following addons for raiding,
Recount (gotta keep myself from slacking;) )
omen
decursive
DBM
any other addons required can soon be downloaded and installed,

after speaking to an advertising memeber of the guild i decided to apply as the guilds needs and my own seem to match, the raiding times
are perfect for me as i work as a chef and my hours conflict with most guilds. i dont want to join a guild that is hardcore because of work
and i have a 2 year old daughter however duality seems relaxed enough for me to fit in but with real goals for raiding sounds like u lot got the right idea to me Wink

hope u accept my membership request

Rob/ivor
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (mage)   application (mage) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Well, seems you can fit for the guild Smile
i guess we'll meet soon in game!
see you soon around mate!
Back to top Go down
Dexterous

Dexterous

application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (mage)   application (mage) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Omg yes another englishman.... and another rob lol
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (mage)   application (mage) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:03 am

Ye tons of rob actually Smile
1 more makes no difference lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application (mage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application (mage)   application (mage) Empty

Back to top Go down

application (mage)
Page 1 of 1