Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another guild change

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jecht

Jecht

Another guild change Empty
PostSubject: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Due to what's happening lately, I can say we're not estabilished yet for NORMAL heroic naxxrams raid.
Said so, from tomorrow (20/04) on, several rules will be applied on raiding:

1. Request to know tactics from all bosses in Naxxramas (10 and 25), Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25), Vault of Archavon (10 and 25 - new boss included), Ulduar (10). Go on several websites to have information about encounters, like bosskillers.com.
2. Request to have Deadly Boss Mods addon installed and working, updated at latest version (check periodically curse.com or use curseclient software).
3. Request to have conumables and reagents everytime we raid, 10 or 25. Flask, elixirs, stat food and potions.
This requirement can influence on the choose of the raid roster (see 4b.).
4. Raid days fixed to Wednesdays and Mondays and every raid in the game should be considered as Guild Raid. Though, whoever is not invited to main raid can still pug it that week - even if in case of 10 men raids would be preferrable to "pug it" inside the guild, with alts run and stuff (it should be easier now with dual specs).
4a. Depending on people online at 20:20 server time will be decided what raid will be done that night and invites will start. Raid starting at 20:40 max, otherwise the raid will disband or, in the best of cases, just posticipated.
4b. If more people then needed will be online, choosing the roster will be discussed by officers online, in terms of of player's equipments, skills, affordability, and rank (raiders first, rank earned with trusted presence).
5. Loot in raids will be assigned from now on with the Suicide Kings mode (http://www.wowwiki.com/Suicide_Kings), to avoid any kind of further problems (note the starting description in SK page). The List will be made soon and updated here.

Said so, of course Real Life first, as always said, but remember that on the other side of the screen there is still real people, waiting for friends to do something togheter. To say to be here and miss the rendez-vous on purpose is still a lack of respect someway. If you have problems of any sort about being online or grant your presence, don't hesitate to contact officers by ingame mail, pms or anything you like more.
I'm doing this to assure to people online a night of fun and not a simple waste of time in front of a screen.

Any other modifies or rules will be updated here.
Please write here any question or doubt.
Thank you guys and gals.

Last edited by Jecht on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 am

EDIT:
4a. Depending on people online at 20:20 server time will be decided what raid will be done that night and invites will start. Raid starting at 20:40 max, otherwise the raid will disband or, in the best of cases, just posticipated, with max starting time fixed at 21:00 svt.

Sorry for this late edit.
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 am

According to the new Suicide King Loot Mode (also known as SK) used in the guild to assign raid loots, here will follow the table updated to the end of the Naxxramas Heroic Raid, done in 04/22/09 (note: the initial starting chart was following the alphabetical order):

Abdhulla
Beldish
Cheni
Curaro
Memorina
Fundin
Minnion
Riev
Sahtiwaari
Stiffmajster
Trema
Zlagathor
Sahtiwaari
Awaken
Jecht
Alv
Muminpappa
Hellzard
Stoneblade
Vikex
Efd
Rool
Dævila
Vodkatwist
Gobra
Sixthor
Blissa

From now on, loots will be assigned not depending on Rolls but just whispering to Loot Master a "!" or a "bid". The Loot then will be assigned to the highest in chart, then that person will be moved at the bottom of the chart. New person coming to raid will enter the chart following a random roll made by myself with witness of Officers.

If noone at the end of the 3-count whispers a bid or a ! to the current Master Looter, item will be rolled for Offspec (rolled with the standard command line /roll). Highest in roll will win the item and will drop down by 5 places (if availible, otherwise at the bottom of the chart).

If noone at the end of the 3-count for offspec rolls, the item will be disenchanted and put on guild bank (note: selling abyss crystal will soon come back).

Bind on Equip items will be called on raid roll. The winner will not drop down any places and if someone could need the item can have trades with the winner.

I hope to have been clear, if I still miss something I'll edit this post.
Don't hesitate to contact me or any officer online for explanations or further information.

Thanks and good job with the raid!
Back to top Go down
Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 am

What if other chars are used, do they get different loot orders or is it counted for the person playing and not the char played?
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 am

I'd say that Mains are treated like Alts, I mean: if I come to a raid and get to the bottom, if on next raid I have to come with an alt, my chart position is still the bottom. If something changes meanwhile I'll come here and update this post! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dexterous

Dexterous

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am

I think it is a good idea gives everyone a chance to get gear
Back to top Go down
Gobra

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 am

well,my thoughts on this new system:

its a good system,or so it appears at first,but i really dont think that dropping down the list is good for offspecc, like on the last raid,i didnt roll for gear for offspecc even tho it was better,because i dont want to lose prio over mainspecc gear,so if it comes down to me rolling for it(offspecc) or it being DEd and wasted,it would be DEd,as i wont sacrifice my chance to get a good staff lets say,over a new piece of healing gear=/

but apart from that i think the system works well:)
Back to top Go down
Mumin

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 pm

mabye offspec could be on a different list or something..
though it would probably be too annoying/confusing/troublesome (can't think of the right word xD)
Back to top Go down
Gobra

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 am

personally i think it just should be normal for offspecc,as like i said before,gear will get waste otherwise,but nevermind^^ not my guild so it has to be how it is
Back to top Go down
Dexterous

Dexterous

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:57 am

Firstly cant we just roll if its offspec? wouldnt that be easier and atm when you have 25 people in the raid most people need the items that drop. so making a second list would not be that much work imo. and mumin, troublesome would be the right word there imo xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another guild change   Another guild change Empty

Back to top Go down

Another guild change
Page 1 of 1