Due to what's happening lately, I can say we're not estabilished yet for NORMAL heroic naxxrams raid.
Said so, from tomorrow (20/04) on, several rules will be applied on raiding:
1. Request to know tactics from all bosses in Naxxramas (10 and 25), Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25), Vault of Archavon (10 and 25 - new boss included), Ulduar (10). Go on several websites to have information about encounters, like bosskillers.com.
2. Request to have Deadly Boss Mods addon installed and working, updated at latest version (check periodically curse.com or use curseclient software).
3. Request to have conumables and reagents everytime we raid, 10 or 25. Flask, elixirs, stat food and potions.
This requirement can influence on the choose of the raid roster (see 4b.).
4. Raid days fixed to Wednesdays and Mondays and every raid in the game should be considered as Guild Raid. Though, whoever is not invited to main raid can still pug it that week - even if in case of 10 men raids would be preferrable to "pug it" inside the guild, with alts run and stuff (it should be easier now with dual specs).
4a. Depending on people online at 20:20 server time will be decided what raid will be done that night and invites will start. Raid starting at 20:40 max, otherwise the raid will disband or, in the best of cases, just posticipated.
4b. If more people then needed will be online, choosing the roster will be discussed by officers online, in terms of of player's equipments, skills, affordability, and rank (raiders first, rank earned with trusted presence).
5. Loot in raids will be assigned from now on with the Suicide Kings mode (http://www.wowwiki.com/Suicide_Kings
), to avoid any kind of further problems (note the starting description in SK page). The List will be made soon and updated here.
Said so, of course Real Life first, as always said, but remember that on the other side of the screen there is still real people, waiting for friends to do something togheter. To say to be here and miss the rendez-vous on purpose is still a lack of respect someway. If you have problems of any sort about being online or grant your presence, don't hesitate to contact officers by ingame mail, pms or anything you like more.
I'm doing this to assure to people online a night of fun and not a simple waste of time in front of a screen.
Any other modifies or rules will be updated here.
Please write here any question or doubt.
Thank you guys and gals.