Duality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A European World Of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Class Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jecht

Jecht

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:57 pm

As I have seen tonight, we have problems about roles in the guild.
I know that probably all of us would like to go DPS, but we lack healers and mostly tanks.

So I am here to ask you some sacrifice, as I already did once (to Rob), to spec in the best way for the good of the guild (and I always been healer for any guild I was in Laughing )

Just, please, let me know... I don't want to make this guild go ruin Neutral
Back to top Go down

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:28 am

Hi guys,

I agree at all on what Jecht said: is a well known fact that find dps isn't a problem in our server. They can be easily pug in trade chat and, at least we pug a stupid sheep, that dps will do the same (or, could happen, better) as our dps. The same thing, instead, can't simply happen with a tank or an healer. The thing I'm saying is: if u pug a noob dps, things can go through (almost Laughing ); if u pug a noobish healer or tank, it means whipefest.

So, warriors and DK in the guild: put an hand on your hearts, maybe compare your gears, and do a good action respeccing tank spec (remember, btw, that Helene is going to ding 80 on her protadin). Same things for classes that can heal.

From my side, I sacrificed to lvl up Chosmo first cause the guild mostly needed a healer, so here I am with Ashemmi..and for the ones who knows me, u know how much I like that imba dpsser XD

Go go and let us know Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kyrikah

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:28 am

I quote all what Jecht and Chosmo said and, also if I'm slow leveling up (tonight I'll be 75 ^^ hihi) and I've changed from enahcement to elemental... I would help guild when I'll be 80 speccing the most raid guild useful talents (so...I'm gonna spec resto I'm afraid Very Happy Very Happy)

I'll waiting for your advices np I'll make up my mind about them Wink

Right now, have a nice tonight raid ^_^
Hope Gilford will tank ...
cya soon!
Back to top Go down
Dexterous

Dexterous

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Yea i agree But ive been doing it for ever since i can remember(soon as a dinged 70, never tried anything else) everyone else can DPS with their class and why cant i. Whats the point in being resto if i dont like it? i will just not play that char and get bored of wow being best for the guild is all good otherwise no raids but you have to consider the people that have to spec tanking and healing

For me i have alot of Elemental gear now, its alot easier to spec resto now than it used to be, but i run out of mana fast and i dont want to take the loot from alex and fox or anyone else.

And about tanks we have 3 active ones: Awaken, Mollers , Az(Will be active trust me) and Eli is a really good off-tank when u need him its healers we need guys.

I do like giving to the guild helping it out, i dont wanna have a big EGO but i got the vent for the guild becaz i wanted to help and i dont wanna seem selfish.

Thx Dex
Back to top Go down
Tunrida

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

Rob got a point. People should ofc help the guild by speccing whats needed, but the game is still about having fun so people should also be allowed to spec as they feel like, not being forced to heal or tank if they dont want to..

I am willing to respec holy if theres a bigger need for me as healer than tank, also to replace healers if they wanna go dps etc..
Back to top Go down
Jecht

Jecht

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:44 am

as I, for first, ever said is that we have to have fun, otherwise there is no point in playing...
but sometimes (and not forever) should be needed some change in spec (i.e. as I asked to Rob to spec healing for the first raids).
I'll try too, as much as possible, to take tanking gear too, cause if it will be needed I can tank too.
That's all ^^.
So, HAVE FUN afro then, if you can, "help" the guild members to be able to do raids as much as we can.
Ah, by the way, obiously people that have "forced"respec'd can roll on main spec items Smile
Cya guys!
Back to top Go down
Tunrida

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 am

Jecht wrote:

Ah, by the way, obiously people that have "forced"respec'd can roll on main spec items Smile
Then it might be a good idea to make it clear who have "forced" specs so there wont be any drama about it when it happens..
Back to top Go down

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:30 am

It's ok to me too...having a class that can easily be dps/tank/healer I'll try to be the most versatile possible..ofc, I started this char for healing and I won't be able to tank as well as Awaken or real tank char..but till we will stay casual (and I hope for a long time) I'll try to do my best Smile

Oh, btw, yesterday I told about I was going to use Chosmo from now..well, yesterday was just a "no day" that often happens irl..so, I ask u to don't mind on what I said ^^

See ya on Azeroth ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Problems   Class Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Class Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duality :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: